Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamie Archer (aka Jamie Afro) from X Factor at East Village Douglas

Options
  • 05-01-2010 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

anyone know when and are all tickets gone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Sweets10

Yaa its on at 9.00 on the 15th of january...tickets are sold out but I actually have 2 spare ones if you are interested...they were €18

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Louis was right. He will never be more than a pub singer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 schellerc

Does anyone have any tickets for Jamie Archer in Cork??? I really really want to get some tickets!!
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 iklemissy

anyone have any tickets for sale or to spare for Jamie Afro tomorrow night?????please please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Your only chance is to go there very early and have dinner upstairs in the east village(yum!). Take your time eating and when they start playing try and sneak on down. I've done it loads of times. If they have bouncers on either of the stairs you may also try the stairs out the back of the eating area. It is marked as an emergency exit tho.... may be risky.

• Advertisement
Advertisement