Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Damage?

Options
  • 05-01-2010 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Are there many people out there that have water damaged homes due to burst pipes with this big freeze?

I was just talking to a loss adjuster based in limerick, their office is getting 8 claims per hour!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Don't talk to me about burst pipes,my sister in law's house was destroyed last week while they were away.Must have been flowing down from the attic for a couple of days and the whole house is just ruined.I work for a local authority and so far after coming back from the holidays we have discovered six vacant houses and two occupied houses with burst pipes.I would advise everybody to check there pipe insulation in there attics.:mad:

Advertisement