Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shannon leisure center

• 05-01-2010 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi folks any news about the openning of shannon leisure center, that's too long for renovation and i fill i'm geting fat.

please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭REPSOC1916

At least they're finally renovating it. The gym was pretty mediocre and the pool was dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭rabii

that's moor than 9 months now. they say that well be open in june but still dreaming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I know, it's a joke!

Here's a suggestion and a money saving tip. How about running? It's free and Shannon is ideal for this with all the safe and well lit roads. Only expense is a good pair of jogging trainers (if you don't already own a pair) and maybe a reflective vest.

The first night start by doing 5mins or so, and gradually build this time up as you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭rabii

and what about swimming, shannon river you well need only a wetsuit 6.5mm :-)
    i have to drive every monday to ennistymon to play football there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

I hope the pool is warmer, when it does open. Was bloody cold!

• Advertisement
Advertisement