Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 - Game face not creating

Options
  • 05-01-2010 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

I tried to google, and search boards but couldn't find if there are any known issues with this. I launched the create game face tool on EAFootballWorld.com, uploaded a picture for front and side view but it just returns my generated game face after 20 minutes as a blank, black face with devil red eyes.

I thought this could be a fairly cool feature to use for my Be a Pro seasons, but it doesn't seem to work.

The photos I took were taken with an iphone, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance for any tips (other than not to bother :D)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I couldnt never get it to work..Dunno how many times i tried.I just gave up.I mean its not worth the effort for a tiny little picture in the corner when you play online

• Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Is that all it does? ... I thought that it would also add your face to the player you created.

If that's all it does then, I think 'bugger that for a game of soldiers' would be the appopriate thing to say to the effort it would take to get a photo to work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

if you can get it working its great, its the best likeness your gonna get in a game. i had problems setting it up first since my computer wasnt up to the job so i did it on a friends pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Well hey, what do you know - it worked. I just went back to try again today and boom my picture was there. Rather freaky resemblance, it has to be said and I think the eyes are following me around the room :P

Off I go to kit out in my Man U kit now and take on the rest of the league...

Advertisement