Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to have a hen party

Options
  • 05-01-2010 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi am organising a henparty for about 30 people,looking for somewhere to have it.Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 atomicent

Carrick on Shannon, well known for hens and stags, great party town. When for??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Kilkenny seems to be popular enough with stag and hen parties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭rockchik

Lana80 wrote: »
    Hi am organising a henparty for about 30 people,looking for somewhere to have it.Any suggestions?

Hey!!! I have the same dilema myself!! I dont want to go to the typical places where you bound to have another 10 hen or stag parties around you! Someone suggested Belfast???Any thoughts on this? Or another one was Galway!most of the party will be travelling from Cork so if someone knows of somewhere closer it would be great! Not really feeling Killarney either, there are always so many hen and stag nights there! (nothing against Killarney I love it but want to try to go somewhere a bit different for the hen)

Advertisement