If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do you have any 42PFL8404H LCDs in stock?

Options
  • 05-01-2010 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi
    Gonna head into the Philips shop next week to have a look for a new telly. I like the look of the 42PFL8404H and want to make sure you have some in stock so I can see it in the flesh.
    Also would you let me know how much they are now and what the warranty is now?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Lemon3

I'm also interested in one of these. But i get so confused at times with the mixed reports that I put the idea out of my head and be thankful for my 32" Philips CRT !!
    I think the Warranty has gone down from 4 years to 2 years though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hi guys,

Thanks for the querys. The warranty has in fact gone down on these from 4 years to 2 years. The extended warranty was offered from Philips only until the 31/12/09.

We are hoping to see some in this week but chances are it will be next week. I do have one on display instore anyway if you wanted to pop in for a full demonstration.

Spec: http://www.philipsshop.ie/eightseries.htm

Thanks again, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭basskebab

thanks, I'll pop in next week and check it out.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.