Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spirit Tracks - WTF??

Options
  • 05-01-2010 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

Just wondering about this cause its weird. The sister was telling me that shes playing spirit tracks at the mo. Theres this boss in it and they call him Staven (sp?) in the game and in the booklet that comes with the game.
    But in every walkthrough on the web they call him Byrne, her name in the game. She was reading a few of the walkthroughs and thought she was loosing it.
    Why do they call him Staven in the game and in the booklet but its Byrne on all the walkthroughs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Did you post this in the wrong forum?! Maybe there's a twist later in the game and his true identity is revealed? In which case it is ruined on you now. You shouldn't be playing the game via a walkthrough anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

animaX wrote: »
    Did you post this in the wrong forum?! Maybe there's a twist later in the game and his true identity is revealed? In which case it is ruined on you now. You shouldn't be playing the game via a walkthrough anyway!

Ye I posted in wrong forum, have already PM'd the mod and its not me playing the game. Its not that his identity is reveled cause the walkthroughs are of the same part of the game with screenshots of him using Byrne as the name rather than what she sees in the game or booklet

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

It's the latest Zelda DS game, I believe.;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Despite Link being in Smash, I don't think this counts as a fighting game. :)

Moved to games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Actually, ropedrink makes a good point. It's very likely that the walkthrough you are reading is written for the american version of the game while the european version may have undergone some slight changes. Byrne isn't a very scary name especially to us irish :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

animaX wrote: »
    Actually, ropedrink makes a good point. It's very likely that the walkthrough you are reading is written for the american version of the game while the european version may have undergone some slight changes. Byrne isn't a very scary name especially to us irish :D

Id say thats probably the one alright

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm playing the American version and its Byrne.
    From a bit of googling, looks like he is Staven in the EU version.

Advertisement