Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Sevilla 1st Leg

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Strange last night. Messi for long spells didn't look that into it. Iniesta was excellent, I think still at this stage he's under rated. It wasn't the refs fault, both sides had legit goals chalked off. Great impact from Zlatan though, really looking like the genuine article now and not a Berbatov clone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Very poor game last night apart from the last 25 minutes.

I thought Chrygynsky and Maxwell were both absolutely AWFUL. Maxwell was caught out of position too many times and has shown enough for me to say that he is not a good option at all. Chrygynsky is too slow, no positional sense, and is clearly out of his depth. I am annoyed that Barca did not spend money on Felipe, yet paid about €30m for these two jokers. FFS, centre half is one of Barcas strongest positions.

On the plus side of last night - I will take a loss in the Copa over the league everytime. Horrible statement of the obvious I know, but I expect Pep will have slaughtered the players for such a poor peformance last night.

Delighted to see Milito get 65 minutes. Was clearly off the pace, but no surprises, given he has been out the guts of 2 years.

Thiago I thought was excellent last night. Very strong and confident. Hope he can continue progressing.

As for the ref, Jesus H, how many yellows did he hand out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

CHD wrote: »
    Hilarious, if that came from a decent poster I might lol but a glory hunter who is confused and can't decide if he supports the team winning in Spain or England and does Hulk Hogan impressions is the funny part. Keep up the good work, brother.

Thats fairly bang out of order.

Advertisement