Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

32" LG TV in Musgraves

• 05-01-2010 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi

I saw this advertised at Musgraves (the wife has a card from her workplace) and it seems to be a LG 32 inch with a builtin Blu Ray dvd player and it looked good, but I cannot find any information about it online as I don't see a model number in the advert - here is a link to the advert..
    http://www.musgravecashandcarry.ie/files/MUS.303.XMAS%20R13%20FINAL.pdf

Anybody have any ideas about it - according to the advert:

LG 32” LCD TV HD Ready Piano BlacK Mpeg 4 Tuner.1366x768.2xhdmi LG Bluray Player New Fast Loading Mechanism. Play Existing Dvd’s & Upscale Them To 1080p. High Quality Sound. Playback Divx Movie Files. TV

Anybody know anything about this TV?

Thanks
    CC :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

The info in that ad is all over the place.
    What I can gather from the info is that you are looking at two different ad's.

One for the LG tv:
    LG 32” LCD TV HD Ready Piano BlacK Mpeg 4 Tuner. 1366x768. 2xhdmi

And another for an LG Blu-ray player:
    LG Bluray Player New Fast Loading Mechanism. Play Existing Dvd’s & Upscale Them To 1080p. High Quality Sound. Playback Divx Movie Files.

Its purely a mistake on their part.
    Still not sure what model that LG is though.

Hope this cleared things up for you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭CCOLGAN

The info in that ad is all over the place.
    What I can gather from the info is that you are looking at two different ad's.

One for the LG tv:
    LG 32” LCD TV HD Ready Piano BlacK Mpeg 4 Tuner. 1366x768. 2xhdmi

And another for an LG Blu-ray player:
    LG Bluray Player New Fast Loading Mechanism. Play Existing Dvd’s & Upscale Them To 1080p. High Quality Sound. Playback Divx Movie Files.

Its purely a mistake on their part.
    Still not sure what model that LG is though.

Hope this cleared things up for you. :D

Yeah, that does make sense all right, maybe they are doing a combo deal and just forgot to add the blu-ray player to the picture.. Thanks for the reply :) I think I am going to go for the Samsung .LE32B450C4 instead from Powercity..

Advertisement