Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* School closures due to weather - link to RTE list in first post *

12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭AJ STYLES

or at least give it a day, so make the decision today and have us back on wednesday. i mean come on dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I know I said I'd rather be in school but now that its come to this....Jesus I don't wanna go in until Thursay! Plans Batt, I had plans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

ffs

He shouild have started again on wednesday, no one is ready to start school again with less than a few hours notice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭barry181091

Well our school isn't open until Wednesday :D

its gonna be hilarious when this returns, ****in hell the country will go into meltdown....LITERALLY

• Advertisement

When what returns? The snow? WILL IT???

:)

the snow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭yenoBAYUB

im off tomorrow and probs wednesday :D school has no heat or water :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Mental_Legend

It would have been much easier (and much less controversial) if Batt came out and said that due to an unexpected rise in temperatures, schools will now re-open on Wednesday as opposed to Thursday.

Lads, you know who the real villains are here....Met Eireann!

"Due to an unexpected rise in temperatures...." - Who's supposed to expect them!? MET EIREANN!! What happened to this forecast snow?!?

BBC Weather are forecasting heavy snow for Dublin on Tuesday. I will put my trust in them.

BBC Weather

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Wahey :D i just checked my school website and i'm not in tomorrow! I have a study plan set out and i'm going to stick to it. I did want to go back when i found out we were off until Thursday but i've gotten better at studying at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Mental_Legend

Conor108 wrote: »
    Lads, you know who the real villains are here....Met Eireann!

"Due to an unexpected rise in temperatures...." - Who's supposed to expect them!? MET EIREANN!! What happened to this forecast snow?!?

BBC Weather are forecasting heavy snow for Dublin on Tuesday. I will put my trust in them.

BBC Weather
    I put all my hope in the BBC Weather aswell for tomorrow, but I have my doubts about a website that almost literally forecasts snow one day and sun the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Education-wise, we're probably doing the LC at one of the worst times. First the strikes, now this!

Education-wise, we're probably doing the LC at one of the worst times. First the strikes, now this!

I will be so glad come the 12th hour of Friday June 25th 2010

i really dont pay much attention to teachers, the only thing school does is give you the means by which to learn. if i could motivate myself id much rather spend next 5 months in library

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 susancollins

yeah it was true...We all love <spam elsewhere thanking you.>. And have lots of planning during that time. while searching for a plan on holidays.. i came across a blog.. which was really interesting and then i thought of sharing it here..I think this blog will be useful to all students.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Zombie thread hit on head with shovel ....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement