Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ke$ha the Knacker?

Options
  • 05-01-2010 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Ke$ha is a great artist, but does anyone else think she suffers from knacker face (the same features as the "pretty" girls at a halting site) also she always appears drunk and I could imagine small creatures living in her hair.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Awesome first post, guess they can only go up from here :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

I'm not 100% sure what "knacker face" looks like, in that I don't hang around halting sites, but I do think that what Ke$ha is suffering from is a terminal lack of talent.

I'd never heard of her before, and had to go listen to her song on youtube. I'd really like to have those 4 minutes of my life back!

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Kevin Bacon

Who the f*ck is Ke$ha?

Linky?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

It's more Hillbilly face

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

in before lock!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

unreggd wrote: »
    It's more Hillbilly face

Yup. She sort of looks like Shakira, crossed with the actress Tara Reid with a healthy dose of Tammy-Lynn from the trailer park.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Did she do Tthhee Pparrttyy for Justice?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

unreggd wrote: »
    It's more Hillbilly face
    You have no idea how much pain this video just caused me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Kold wrote: »
    Did she do Tthhee Pparrttyy for Justice?

No, that was Uffie, annoying lil bitch

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Cant read my, cant read my knacker face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

What in gods name gave that thing permission to breathe let alone create "music"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭TheBandit

Jayzuz......knacker face and possibly the most annoying thing that ever existed and i'm including Janice from friends in that list. I'd feel pity for her but don't even want to think about her...(downs some methylated spirit to lose this horrible, horrible memory)

Edit: Just watched the whole thing. She is in fact a comic genius, she's taking the piss right....right

(Bored)Re-edit: She's taking the piss out of this

You can't have these lyrics and be serious. Even someone very much lacking in the mental department could not resist laughing while trying to sing these

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
    (Hey, what up girl?)
    Grab my glasses, I'm out the door
    I'm gonna hit this city (Lets go)
    Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
    Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

For crying out loud, this a music forum, it's for discussing music, not teeny girl alike bitching about what artists look like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement