Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Disneyland?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

For a minute there I had visions of an Irish Disneyland in somewhere like Oola :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

No thanks! We have people brainwashed or cracked because of Disney land las vegas style living in America. This is the last thing I want to see happening in Ireland and near my backyard. It's vile and degrading to see these "fantasy satanic style parks going up"

They suck the life out of "reality"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

mysterious wrote: »
    No thanks! We have people brainwashed or cracked because of Disney land las vegas style living in America. This is the last thing I want to see happening in Ireland and near my backyard. It's vile and degrading to see these "fantasy satanic style parks going up"

Well its built to offer a break for seriously ill or disabled children, and it will provide 200 jobs for the local economy, I think its a great idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

wow :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭tudlytops

???? how, why?

I think its a great idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

Great idea, though I wonder how Disney will react to 95FM calling it a 'Disneyland'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

you really need to read articles before you can comment on them....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

WTF?

concussion wrote: »
    Great idea, though I wonder how Disney will react to 95FM calling it a 'Disneyland'

You have a point there, won't they have rights to the name Disneyland or something?

you really need to read articles before you can comment on them....

I don't think she clicked on the link at all and just read the title Disneyland in Limerick, but even then a real Disneyland would be nice, but I don't think Ireland has the weather for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

A Limerick themed Disney park would be awesome, just think of the rides, Pirates of the Shannon Banks, Scobe Mountain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

WTF:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

krudler wrote: »
    A Limerick themed Disney park would be awesome, just think of the rides, Pirates of the Shannon Banks, Scobe Mountain :D

Alice in D'island
    King Johns Carrousel
    Enchanted Trinity Rooms
    Indiana Jones and the Council Estate of Doom
    Hash Mountain

Advertisement