Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!! Anyone With A Nikon D2H Out There? - I Need Help.

• 05-01-2010 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I'm new on here and I really hope someone might be able to help me out. I need to get access to a Nikon D2H camera in order to upgrade the firmware on a WT-1 Wireless Transmitter module.

The short story is that I had both and recently upgraded to a D2X and then sold the D2H. Of course, only then did I discover that the WT-1 (although saying it is compatible with a D2X) is not fully compatible until the firmware is upgraded to v1.1 and, you guessed it, that can only be done on a D2H - DOH!!!!

I literally need to meet up with someone for about 30 minutes and use their D2H. If anyone in or around the Dublin area can help me out, or know someone who can help, please let me know. I will make it worth their while and will go to wherever suits them.

Many Thanks.
    Tagged:

Advertisement