Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL ON HOUSE INSURANCE

Options
  • 05-01-2010 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Evening all
    I'm looking for a good deal on house Insurance.AA have just upped my policy by 12% to almost €500. Sounds a bit expensive to me.
    Any ideas out there?I do not want to reduce my building or contents cover.
    Thanks in advance
    Bookerboy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

I got a great deal on my house insurance from Bank of Ireland during the year, my broker couldn't come near the price. Deffo worth checking out.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭3DataModem

I always use BOI... Always cheapest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mitabrev

we got our one with aib this year as fbd increased the price this year. we saved more than e100 compared to fbd and 123.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

http://www.getcover.ie

I used these guys recently for my insurance and for 3 other family members houses, prices got was the best i could find, very good .

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

I second getcover, got my policy with them for over 100 less than the next cheapest, and nearly 500 less than my original insurer!

• Advertisement
Advertisement