Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom Suite Providers Dublin

Options
  • 05-01-2010 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

I am looking at installing a new bathroom suite and the bad weather seems to be playing havoc with suppliers stock levels. Is there a supplier of suites in Dublin that holds reasonable stock levels and choice. I have someone lined up to install the bathroom and want to have everything available for when the job starts.

Thanks in advance for any advice given.

Cheers

Cionn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you tried heatmerchants? They may not have all stock in one branch, but they can transfer from another branch quite quickly. You can check stock online if you have an account with them, which you plumber probably has.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I have pm;d you

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

Thanks for the reply's I'll be out there tomorrow morning (ice permitting)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

PM sent.
    Good luck. (Seen some nice suites on sale yesterday in a well known DIY Superstore.)

Advertisement