Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung/Mac Compatibility issue...

• 05-01-2010 8:39pm

Hey all,

Go easy on me here, as I'm not the biggest phone lover in the world, and I'm making this thread on behalf of someone I know, so my information is really second hand here.

Anyway, said friend has a phone. I'm not sure what phone it is exactly, but it looks something like this:

samsung-s5320-tocco-lite.jpg

(except in Pink)

Anyway, she has a Mac, and when she attaches the phone to the Mac (via USB, i assume) it doesn't do anything. The Mac doesn't acknowledge that anything has been connected.

I was just wondering if this is a common issue at all, and if so, does anyone know of any way around it? (I know i'm not exactly full of details regarding the phone model or anything, but I assume that if this is a Samsung problem or anything, then people would have heard of it by now anyway).

So yeah, I just thought I'd put this poorly constructed post up and see if anyone has any idea at all. Sorry again for the lack of information. :(

Thanks! :)

Advertisement