Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel in Waterford City?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

ziedth wrote: »
    I agree with all this but one part. NEVER GEOFFS :)

always notice ya givin out about geoffs,why,what happened ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

To be fair nothing ever happened per se, I just feel the place is full of tossers (boardsies excluded of course) and it just trys way to hard imo.

But yes whenever someone reccomends Geoffs, i'll be there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

To be fair nothing ever happened per se, I just feel the place is full of tossers (boardsies excluded of course) and it just trys way to hard imo.

tbh feel the same,avoid the place meself in general.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

The funny thing about Geoffs is that it doesn't try at all. Somehow, the complete indifference to the customers in the place is what most people find charming about it. Madness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I'm beginning to think you have a 'Geoff's Recommendation Sensor' to be honest. I can't remember a time when someone has recommended Geoff's and you haven't put your oar in. :D

The next time we're out, we're going to get you drunk and drag you to Geoff's. It might take a few of us but I'm sure we'd manage it eventually!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I'm beginning to think you have a 'Geoff's Recommendation Sensor' to be honest. I can't remember a time when someone has recommended Geoff's and you haven't put your oar in. :D

The next time we're out, we're going to get you drunk and drag you to Geoff's. It might take a few of us but I'm sure we'd manage it eventually!

Stronger men than you have died trying Niall :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Stronger men than you have died trying Niall :)

Maybe we'll just load you up with shots and then have about 10 of us drag you. Or enlist some of the bouncers from town. This scheme requires more planning. :D

Advertisement