Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas for hen weekend in cork city

Options
  • 05-01-2010 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

hi all. flying down to cork the end of the month for my sisters hen weekend. any suggestions on where to go for meal, drinks, and nightclub? is cork a hen friendly city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Not particularily a great city for it TBH.

My advice is try to hire the male Stripper known as "The Body" allegedly the best in Cork (3 months and I will take that title! :P)

But as regards meal and Drinks, it depends on what ye are looking for like.

Go to a few bars I would advise.

Start in Suas for a few cocktails (€8.25 each so only stay for a couple)
    Ye might like Old Oak and Clancys.
    Maybe The Liquid Lounge?

But it really depends on your ages and what taste in Music.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Hi ya, You could certainly have a great hen here in Cork. Lots of my friends have had great nights out in cork.

Firstly Id advise you to book your meal in advance. Amicus is good for big groups, it is on Paul st. Or scoozis which is by oliver plunkett st. Or soho on grand parade, this is also a late night bar. If you would prefer chinese, there is panda mamas by Parnell place. Sorry dont have details but you could google them.

For the drinking it would depend a lot on age groups. If you have older ladies it be best to go to the old oak or scotts on oliver plunkett st, and maybe clancys which is just a few minutes walk away. If you are over 21 then Washington st would be the best place for you. There are lots of bars that are good with hens, like reardans, the bailey, the classic (all late bars). Reardans and the classic both have clubs.
    I hope that you all have a great time and really enjoy your weekend!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭cork1

just come to my house ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Not particularily a great city for it TBH.

My advice is try to hire the male Stripper known as "The Body" allegedly the best in Cork (3 months and I will take that title! :P

Wait a sec...are you going to take the "best male stripper in Cork" title? :eek:

:D:D

Advertisement