Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rag week 2010

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

think im guna have to start saving some sponjulas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Booked up already pal im sorry , But crown plaza have a 59euro room deal , between two people thats not bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Sarge wrote: »
    Booked up already pal im sorry , But crown plaza have a 59euro room deal , between two people thats not bad.

Rather good actually. I've got friends living in College Heights so I might use their couch for most of the week. However, if a young lady should arise on the scene then the Crown Plaza is a good fall back option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Thank god its not Andrew Maxwell, if it was I'd had to have take off work to go to it and throw pints of beer at him, that guy is just not funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

That_Guy wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to it. Just need to find a place to stay. Sarge, you wanna offer your services?

Just bale in anywhere in Rockfield, the place does be mental Rag week

• Advertisement

Just bale in anywhere in Rockfield, the place does be mental Rag week

We had a few chancers try that the two years I was living in College Heights.

They didnt stay long :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

draffodx wrote: »
    We had a few chancers try that the two years I was living in College Heights.

They didnt stay long :D;)

Its all about trial and error :D

Anyone know when tickets are on sale yet? Not in college anymore but definately not miss the wedding

Draffodx it would be worth your while taking them two days off, relive those college nite outs, it only comes round once a year:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dillonman

When are tickets on sale?

I reckon they go on sale the 25th of feb

I can't wait to enjoy the many treats that Rag Week has to offer with my "friends". :D

• Advertisement

I reckon they go on sale the 25th of feb

Cheers Sarge, still have to book it off work for the wedding and Loose, cant make Coronas unfort but Ill drink more to make up for it at the Wedding! And LOI starts that week too, roll it on! I miss college!

hhmmmm getting tempted to book two days off for this!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

hhmmmm getting tempted to book two days off for this!!
    You can stay in mine!! :D

Are the Corona's on for sure? I was planning on going out only on the Thursday but if they're on the Monday I will most certainly be there!!!

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    You can stay in mine!! :D

Are the Corona's on for sure? I was planning on going out only on the Thursday but if they're on the Monday I will most certainly be there!!!

Ah man you cant miss the wedding during the day on the Wednesday, it is just class and its in the Relic in Newry as well, which is just a class spot

Ah man you cant miss the wedding during the day on the Wednesday, it is just class and its in the Relic in Newry as well, which is just a class spot
    The apprentices have a seriously full time table there. I'd say the wedding would be brill but we can't miss days at all.

I saw the posters in the college today, Corona's tickets are on sale on Tuesday for the costly sum of 7 quid! Bargain!

Neil Delamere (sp?) and Judge Jools are the other bigguns on that week

So when are all the tickets on sale. is it next Tuesday then? Im just guna go to the Wedding day and then Loose on the Thursday, If Iv enough yoyos Ill head to the Coronas!

Ah no way! one of the lads said that they had a word with there lecturers and they just had a study day on the day of the wedding last year so they got to go to it.

Would be worth a shot because the wedding really is unmissable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

the boardsie folks getting together for a bevvy over the course of the wagweek?twud be delightful i say!

105713.jpg

• Advertisement

so everyone get there tickets?

so everyone get there tickets?
    It only opened 7 mins ago! The queue is HUGE!

I'll swing by the SU later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 adampeterson

will the stag party have strippers?

I was one of the guys Trying my best to marshal the queue but no luck at all it was madness there today

will the stag party have strippers?

Yup.

I was one of the guys Trying my best to marshal the queue but no luck at all it was madness there today

I dunno why people bother Q'ing have the ticket's ever run out?

I never Q'ed the 4 years I was there and always got tickets from the SU office an hour after they had finished up selling them in the MPC, they even remove the restriction on how many you can get as well.

I got 4 wedding tickets without bother one year ages after everyone had spent 3 hours Q'ing :rolleyes:

The Full day ticket for the wedding sold out, everything else was still there at 4 yesterday. I had to queue for about 25mins to get my tickets

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    The Full day ticket for the wedding sold out, everything else was still there at 4 yesterday. I had to queue for about 25mins to get my tickets

The day part is the only part worth going to anyway :D

You'd still get into Silence that night no bother I'd imagine.

25 min isn't too bad, 3 hours is what I've been hearing from people who Q'ed from the start :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 scrappy_ac

Was there at 10 this morning and the day is sold out only evening part tickets left im gutted I didnt get ticket for the day

• Advertisement

scrappy_ac wrote: »
    Was there at 10 this morning and the day is sold out only evening part tickets left im gutted I didnt get ticket for the day

You might get lucky. Someone might have to back out or something and will sell their ticket. Or even email the SU lads and ask them to notify you if any tickets become available.

Advertisement