Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sleep!!!

• 05-01-2010 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

I love sleep.

A lot! I could sleep all day! I love warm, cuddly sleeps, when you don't have to get up in the morning and you sleep soundly through the night!

I love sleeping in new PJ's, on freshly washed (and dried) sheets.

I love to be ready for sleep and having warm milk and honey.

I smile when I think of sleep....

Nearly time....... Zzzzzz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Under a warm quilt on weekend mornings, radio messages suffuse the dream and wrap themselves in new meanings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I conquer! I haven't got up before 4pm any day in the last 2 weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Yay for sleep! It's the best way of wasting time I know of! Better than TV or video games!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Sleep is like a chocolate strawberry wrapped in heaven.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

I haven't got more than 6 hours sleep per day in 4 years . Would love to know what its like to sleep 9 hrs !

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

BumbleB wrote: »
    I haven't got more than 6 hours sleep per day in 4 years . Would love to know what its like to sleep 9 hrs !

:eek: sweet Jaysus, if i dont get at least 10 hours sleep i dont function. I love my 12-14 hour sleeps or my personal favourite when i was unemployed the afternoon snooze:D ideally taken from 3.30 to 4.30, im telling ya you cant beat it:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

3 or 4 hours sleep does me. Tho I can even go for days with no sleep. I've shagged my body clock up so much!:(

The longest I've slept in the last few years was maybe 7 hours at most. After that, I'd be wide awake.

Still... leaves me with more time for different things!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Sleep is one of the loveliest activities to take part in. It's just a wonderful use of time. Dreaming too. Oh, and when you wake up all cuddly warm and don't have to get up, just go back to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Kormeera X

try go a day without sleep, and you will go completely crazy! ive tried it for two....and noboday would speak to me the next day when i got up as i was told i get VERY moody when i dont sleep??:confused: which is strange, cause im usualy always very happy...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Kormeera X

I hardly every dream, only when im in a deep sleep which isnt very much....

• Advertisement
Advertisement