Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Team around Douglas

Options
  • 05-01-2010 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've moved down to Douglas and I'm looking for a soccer team around the area. I've tried contacting Douglas Hall and Carrigaline FC but have had no joy with anyone at the club. Would anyone know any team around (within a 25 minute drive) I could train with.

Only night I can't train is on a Wednesday as I play football with work. I'm 27 and of a decent enough standard but would need some training to get back to fitness. Any suggestions for clubs would be greatly appriciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

You could try Tramore FC too. They are based in Douglas. Sorry Ive no contact details for anyone there. Their pitches are by the community school, in glencurrig park.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

go to www.corkaul.com and leave a post, you will be contacted within hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Moro Man

Passage Utd? 10 mins from Douglas, ground next to Eurospar

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

College Corinthians is another - tues & thurs, Corinthian park from 7pm. Just call up and ask is prob your best bet.

Senior: Cormac Cotter 086 8514341

Not sure why D Hall have not gotten back to you.. try email clubnews@douglashallafc.com

or call Brian Kennedy on 086 6792446

Good luck:)

Advertisement