Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chartbusters closed for business?

Options
  • 05-01-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Just went to leave back a dvd today (beside aldi headford rd retail pk)
    place was all blacked out and chained up! left the dvd through the letterbox. anyone know what the story is :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Drove past earlier and saw it too. Weird.
    Nothing on web yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I saw that yesterday too. Bit weird how they have it all chained up?

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

Should have held onto the dvd , looks like they wont be wanting it back !;)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭shanofin

i think i read somewhere it's gone into receivership or examinership or something?! website is still up. the same article also referred to o'briens sandwich bars!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Mary Flynn wrote: »
    Feck it I think I better go back to shilly mcshill-shills Tanning Studio in town.

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Yes. I also saw that when I wanted to go there to use up my tanning course. Think I ll never see my money back. Feck it I think I better go back to Tropical Paradise Tanning Studio in town. I think they got new sunbeds in there. Thats what I heard. Does anybody know about this?

Mentioned it on here before but I hear Tantastic is pretty good from ladies I work with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

"The Ambassador's sunbeds are noted in society for their host's exquisite taste that captivates his guests"

With these updates you are really spoiling us

• Registered Users Posts: 36 strombone

The nice staff told me that they also have another tanning place in the Town Park Centre, Tuam Rd - which also got new sunbeds in from Ergoline. They are really great beds I think. I checked also some of the prices and These 2 places are actually by far the best value around!

I will try out the other place called Sunbed World and let you know what it is like. But I heared also good reports about it from my neighbour.

I've a feeling you're going to like it.

Do let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Mary Flynn, please stop promoting Tropical Paradise.
    We're not buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Closed, is it?:eek:

I couldn't tell from Xtravision, the fog and all that.:D:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭lucianot

What's the deal now? With Chartbuster closed they have raised the rental price at Xtravision??
    You can rent two movies for 8€ but for 1 night!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 quagmire78

dvd must have been pretty crap if you gave it back!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭bealfeirste5

Definitely didn't have your sensible head on when you gave the dvd back..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

What is the deal with Chartbusters? Are they closed in Galway only or all of Ireland?

Advertisement