Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 05-01-2010 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭

I've been messing about on Full Tilt for over a year now and am thinking of trying some of the other sites, now i have a question on these bonuses a lot of the sites offer.

If they say it's a $200 bonus, if i deposited $200 will i get another $200 credited straight away, therefore me having 400 to play with? Or is it given in stages?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

You have to play a certain amount, and as you play you are giving Full Tilt rake (or tournament fees).
    Generally the bonus works out about 25% or 33% (50% on some sites) of this rake. But you definitely don't get the money until yuo have 'cleared' the bonus.

I don't know whether the FTP bonus is paid in one go or stages.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

It depends on the site and the bonus.
    Most deposit bonuses will be release in $5 or $10 increments after a number of hands are played.

Other bonuses will only in one lump sum after a certain number of hands are played.

More rarely, sites often offer $100 or $200 immediately, but this cannot be cashed out until x amount of hands are played.

Also, you should note that many bonuses have an expiry date and some required alot more playing than others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

FT bonus is in increments. tbh at $200 you'll be doing well to clear any kind of bonus as most likely you'll be playing small stakes. Your best bet is to go down the way of kickback bonuses.

http://www.kickbackbonus.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

You're probably better gettin a decent reakeback deal instead. Works out way better in the longrun.

Advertisement