Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I get LOI Jerseys?

• 05-01-2010 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to pick up a present for a foreign friend, wanted to get a League of Ireland team jersey but I don't know where to go to get one. I haven't seen one in the usual places, can anyone recommend me a place or should I just buy it off the internet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,950 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Most Elvery's do them no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

What team? You can get them from club shops. I also seen some in Elvery's on O'Connell Bridge and in Sportsmith in the Ilac and on Cathedral St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

local LOI club shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Umbros soccer shop on D'Olier St has all the umbro ones for sale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Thanks lads, I'll try the suggestions, much appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Carrol's gift shop on Westmoreland St have LOI jerseys downstairs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

I'd avoid anything made by O'Neills unless you want to give him a rash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Arnotts have the present Shels jerseys for €40, Umbro shop on D'Ollier St for Umbro jerseys, club shops, etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Hard Worker

The Umbro shop is in Carrolls Gift Shop on Westmoreland Street, not D'olier Street. They should have Rovers, Bohs, Pats, Shels and Bray plus the Ireland gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Quint wrote: »
    I'd avoid anything made by O'Neills unless you want to give him a rash.

True story

• Advertisement
Advertisement