Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NDSTT card - possibly fake

Options
  • 05-01-2010 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Well i bought one of a website, and I did all the instructions, but everytime I try loading it, it loads up, then fails to load the game. Then when i turn it off and one, the menu has been deleted from the micro SD card

I'm guessing this is because it is 'fake' and the kill code on the menu thing is there

So i was wondering, does anyone know:
    A: Where to get a NDSTT menu code with the kill code disabled
    B: Where to buy NDSTT cards in Dublin (as i don't want to order another one as i'd need my parents card and they already bought me this one and i couldn't tell them it was fake)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Zaffy wrote: »
    Well i bought one of a website, and I did all the instructions, but everytime I try loading it, it loads up, then fails to load the game. Then when i turn it off and one, the menu has been deleted from the micro SD card

I'm guessing this is because it is 'fake' and the kill code on the menu thing is there

So i was wondering, does anyone know:
    A: Where to get a NDSTT menu code with the kill code disabled
    B: Where to buy NDSTT cards in Dublin (as i don't want to order another one as i'd need my parents card and they already bought me this one and i couldn't tell them it was fake)

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=119245&view=findpost&p=1687213

http://filetrip.net/f3692-DSTT-Fake-Recovery-1-17.html

These should help out on the NDSTT Fake Killer code anyways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

Well if it works on the code killer,t hen i don't need to buy a new one :D Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Zaffy wrote: »
    Well if it works on the code killer,t hen i don't need to buy a new one :D Thank you.

You're welcome, hope it works. Seems like a pretty ****ty thing to do if you ask me (nuking somebodies personal property because they happened to get duped into buying a fake one).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 overide13

Firstly where did you buy the card from?
    Secondly have you contacted the site you bought it from?

I am guessing its a DSTTI as it has the kill code since he DSTT does not have that problem- a lot of sites are selling fake dstt\dstti as you can buy the clone cards from china for about 2-3 dollars a piece - i suggest we submit links of trusted sites as a sticky for any users wishing to buy these cards as i my self have fallen foul of the fake cards

i recently purchased a DSTTi card from DX which has proven to be a fake
    works now cos i used the fake disabler from GBATEMP.net

BTW i am not anti DX usually they are excellent just dont like getting dodgey cards from them

Advertisement