Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door 51?

Options
  • 05-01-2010 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Just got the bus through town and noticed that there's a new place after opening where The Goat Broke Loose used to be, think it was called Door 51. Anyone have any idea what's going to be in there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

Ah.. The Goat Broke Loose, that's a blast from the past, all i remember about that place is sticky carpet, bad pints and vomit in the sinks..got refused at the door on several occasions :o

T

P.S: Door51? No idea what that's about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 da-mahon-don

its a new pub..looks very posh was in there the other night...pints are ****e though..no bullmers only cashels.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Ya thought that alright, another ****hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Keeneye

a group of us went to Door51 a few nights ago and I had Heineken Extra Cold and thought it was one of the nicest pints ever!!? glass was taken fRom freezer and was top notch. don't know bout other pints but fRiends didn't seem to have probs. got free peanuts & olives also for free! girls were on cocktails which were two for price of one which saved a few quid. I liked the place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Free olives isn't too shabby in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

serving free olives and it has a boaring name

AREA 51 BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MAKERS OF SLÁINTE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

no bulmers? must be trying to keep riff-raff like me out :D

any specific days or times for the two for one cocktails?

Anyone know who is running it ? Any familiar faces from other pubs / clubs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

its a new pub..looks very posh was in there the other night...pints are ****e though..no bullmers only cashels.

Cashels? Havn't seen that stuff in years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Keeneye

they have all the bulmers pt Bottles, pear & lite etc in fridges I think.
    don't think there's much difference n bulmers draught & cashels cider??

• Advertisement
Advertisement