Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for party in North Dublin Please

Options
  • 05-01-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want to throw a party for about 200 guests in Dublin. Does anyone know a good venue / function room to rent in Dublin, pref north Dublin but will go south if have to. I want to hire the venue only - it must have a bar and bar staff of course but we don't want food or anything else. And room for a 4 piece band too!!

THE CHEAPER THE BETTER!!!

Thank you for any help you can give,

Hazel.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 atomicent

maybe the autobahn in glasnevin, they have a big function room upstairs well able to hold over 3-400 people.

Thats all I can think of.....

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭RockRory

hcass wrote: »
    Hi, I want to throw a party for about 200 guests in Dublin. Does anyone know a good venue / function room to rent in Dublin, pref north Dublin but will go south if have to. I want to hire the venue only - it must have a bar and bar staff of course but we don't want food or anything else. And room for a 4 piece band too!!

THE CHEAPER THE BETTER!!!

Thank you for any help you can give,

Hazel.

The Arlington Hotel Temple Bar beside Dublin Castle have a New Function Room thyemed as a Nite Club. Capacity for 220. And best of all its available to hire on weekends, there number is 6708777:D

Advertisement