Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guardiola out!

• 06-01-2010 12:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭

Absoultely ridiculous, does he not know that the fans demand him to win absolutely every trophy??? :D

Joking of course, it's finally come to an end, oh wells!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

jasonorr wrote: »
    Absoultely ridiculous, does he not know that the fans demand him to win absolutely every trophy??? :D

Joking of course, it's finally come to an end, oh wells!

2 legged tie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Such a big Fail right here. Bigger than Boards text restrictions will allow.

FAIL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Facepalm?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,680 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

of course pep should be given till the end of the season to turn it around ;-)

but mg what was he doing buying Chygrynskiy

24m euro for him, wow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Haha, massive fail...unsubscribing from this thread immediately...crazy Copa Del Rey

633502095110658970-facepalm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I heard that he was thinking of leaving in the summer. Where to though? Inter?

mike65 wrote: »

Heard he was thinking of taking time out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Thread of fail... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

mike65 wrote: »

Burnley.

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Thread of fail... especially if Barca go there in the second leg and do the business.

Post of fail, nice ninja edit though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,012 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Yeah one domestic loss and two competive losses on the season is just not good enough this early in January.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭FedEx

All bollox aside lads , i heard rumours that he wants to leave on a high ...
    so one more season (hopefully for him like last year) , and he can leave
    as a legend ... undefeated so to speak... (in trophies) .. he doesn't want
    his time at Barça to end in a bad streak ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭FedEx

jasonorr wrote: »
    Heard he was thinking of taking time out.

yes to take time out , not to another club....

whats the point ??

If he comes back it will be to Barça in a few years...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I thought this season and he stays or goes depending on who the next president is? Elections this year right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

eagle eye wrote: »
    Yeah one domestic loss and two competive losses on the season is just not good enough this early in January.:pac:

Unbeaten in La Liga. Sh*te... :P

Guardiola always said he wouldn't be able to coach Barca for more than 4 seasons realistically, otherwise he and the team would burn out. He has a ridiculously intense approach to the game and apparently he doesn't see himself being able to coach at any team for more than 3 to 4 seasons.

Also, Barca can still win the treble this season, so this thread is a tad premature. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

He's waiting to see what happens in the elections before putting pen to paper. Wise enough move considering another good season with Barca and there will be plenty of options for him in the summer.

He has said he would love to coach in England and i'm sure Man City or Liverpool would be more than happy to have him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

Bodhisopha wrote: »

He has said he would love to coach in England and i'm sure Man City or Liverpool would be more than happy to have him.

no ****in thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

He has a young family and the game takes up too much time away from them is what Ballogue (sp??) said once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

pajodublin wrote: »
    no ****in thanks

Exactly, Benitez is doing a cracking job. I like him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

talk on Radion one's sports show last night where a foreign journalist stated that he might take an upstairs job in Barca.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I reckon Burnley could be in for him if Coyle goes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

He has stated publicly that his ambitions in management are purely short term. He strikes me as someone who is philosophical and perhaps thinks their is more to life...........IDIOT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Ush1 wrote: »
    He has stated publicly that his ambitions in management are purely short term. He strikes me as someone who is philosophical and perhaps thinks there is more to life...........IDIOT!
    thats his perorgative

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

thats his perorgative

No it in fact isn't, he is a slave to Barcelona and they own him.......*facepalm*

Advertisement