Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

viaccess and irdeto

• 06-01-2010 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have condor 5300 cx super and I want to buy al jazeera sport card my Q if my reciever capable to use irdeto card or I need to use viaccess card only

thanks for everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Are you based in middle east moh93? All the links to the description of that box are all in Arabic. Do you know what internal card reader it has? If you have CI Slots you could use an official viaccess or irdeto cam wit the card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 moh93

Hi
    Thank you for your help; basically I'm using it in the UK. yes I have CI slot but the problem many sellers in ebay informed me that I 'm not able to use irdeto card through viaccess card that's why I'm not sure if I should buy irdeto card or not
    Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

just buy an irdeto cam

Advertisement