Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else can't stand Dane Bowers in CBB / general?

Options
  • 06-01-2010 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

He makes me puke

PS I hope Alex and Vinny beat the **** out of him and then Basehunter jumps off the sofa and lands his elbow in his face

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

he's actually not annoying me so far which is a surprise. Same with Alex.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He asked Vinnie Jones if he'd seen The Condemned.

To which Vinnie replied, I was in it.

He was very good in it too. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

He asked Vinnie Jones if he'd seen The Condemned.

To which Vinnie replied, I was in it.

He was very good in it too. :pac:

Thats class...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Rocky Balboa 2

ughh...the condemned..what could've been. Should have been a great film but the part where the fella fell out of the helicopter and got killed on a spike was just stupid, and THE END was ridiculous, Firestarter???!! ffs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭smares

ceegee wrote: »
    he's actually not annoying me so far which is a surprise. Same with Alex.

Same here and I think they seem grand. But Stephanie I find a little irritating seems to enjoy talking a lot about herself and what she has done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

my favourite so far is heidi fleiss , shes more real than any of the rest , even more so than vinnie jones who is of course a cool guy

stephen is my least favourite , how boring and predictable for a former drug binging hollywood star to become a religous zealot

2nd least favourite is the tall sweedish dj , thumping bore

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

What really annoys me about this character (actually calling him a character is an exaggeration considering his lack of any character) is that his first name sounds like a title. Every time i hear it i think i'm going to see a nice old lady actress, Dame Bowers, only to be confronted with a witless lump. I'd sooner name my child Danone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Actually, none of the CBB HM's have annoyed me thus far. I'm actually surprised that I've been watching it, only tuned in to see how Jonas was behaving as I was at the Basshunter gig a few nights before he went in (:D).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Robbies_Babe

lol..I loved the Condemned moment with Vinnie :D

I actually like Dane, he seems like a pretty cool guy.

I'm totally smitten with Basshunter though :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I'm not impressed by him so far anyways.

And who on earth over the age of 3 calls a bump on the head a 'boo boo' ?? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭votejohn

steven WRECKS MY HEAD!!!!! the rest are alright, Kat really is taking the mick out of jonas though, poor fool!

Advertisement