Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Library

Options
  • 06-01-2010 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know when its re-opening? We were told January '10 just before it closed but havent heard anything yet.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Contact details:
    Mary Murphy
    Phone: 01-2873548
    Email: Greylib@wicklowcoco.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Contact details:
    Mary Murphy
    Phone: 01-2873548
    Email: Greylib@wicklowcoco.ie
    Cheers. Will fire off an email now. I'l post here if I get a reply.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 41,066 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Jammyc wrote: »
    Does anybody know when its re-opening? We were told January '10 just before it closed but havent heard anything yet.:D
    You can still access it - it's temporarily housed in the shoreline swimming pool

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    You can still access it - it's temporarily housed in the shoreline swimming pool
    Yeah, have been down there. Looking to make use of a study desk more than anything though. Have been to Bray and its decent but would rather not have to travel there to all the way to college.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

Heard Library was opening in December and contacted staff to verify and was told it will be February or March - its looking well so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

The library will be ready in 6 weeks I was told today by a member of staff.
    It is just being fitted out at the moment, given the weather conditions tho, maybe it might be a week or so more.

It's meant to be 'state of the art' can't wait to see it :)

Advertisement