Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Years Resolutions

Options
  • 06-01-2010 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

well folks, whats your horsey new years resolutions??

personally i want to get my trailer licence, compete in more competitions and improve my riding.. i am only a novice

care to share yers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

To actually ride! I've let things slip a lot in the last few years due to studies and other commitments and I want to get back into it as I miss it. I need to sort out a few logistics and stop making excuses!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Ta get a grip on a slightly excitable, slightly crazy connemara cross mare who spooks at everything.

Get a racehorse jumping.

Jump a metre - find a horse on which to jump a metre. haha

Do well at local competitons (don't really care much if I don't)

Enjoy myself as much as possible.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

Get my 5 year up to jumping 1.10m, its her first year afiliated with SJI, did a few training shows with her in autumn. Fingers crossed then get my other horse to the RDS in the amateur jumping - or that failing at least have a good shot at the qualifiers:).. and hopefully, stay safe and injury free, same goes for my horses!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭roxychix

get back riding in the process of buying a new coloured with a bit of jump in him. have been off since the end of the summer cause my tbx mare is in foal so shes out at grass getting fatter by the day and miss riding loads it been way too long never have gone this long without riding before cabin fever is starting to set in

Advertisement