Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish INDEPENDENT SPORTS QUIZ 2009

Options
  • 06-01-2010 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I am stuck on Q.94....A picture of Denis Law signing a football jersey for a young Irish boy...who is now an Irish Rugby player who toured with the B&I l
    lion's this summer. could it be O'Driscoll or O'Connell ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭villager

stuck on htis one too was thinking heaslip myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

who did ye have for q12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I am stuck on Q.94....A picture of Denis Law signing a football jersey for a young Irish boy...who is now an Irish Rugby player who toured with the B&I l

Do you have the picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭macdonagh2007

Question 12 answer = Usain Bolt........Has anybody an answer yet for no QUESTION 94...Denis Law signing the current Irish/Lions player?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Link to picture and it will definitely be figured out quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

heaslip i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 West Awake

I think that Q. 94 is Luke Fitzgerald?
    I am stuck on Q. 12?
    And the Annagran "Yes A Secret Man" does not make Ussain Bolt....., anyone any help please???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,976 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Anagram of Caster Semenya.

Anagram of Caster Semenya.

Thanks a million for that!
    Any idea who the Part Time D.J. is? I was thinking of Rio Ferdinand, but someone else said Tiger Woods.......???

Thank you DXHOUND 2009......

Any idea who the D.J. is? I was thinking of Rio Ferdinand???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,976 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

I haven't got the quiz. A couple of other names came up when I did a seach, Thierry Henri and Lewis Hamilton but no one seems to know for sure.

Hi There, do you know who is the D.J. in Q. 12? And also, I think that Luke Fitzgearld is Q. 94...... These are the only two that I am stuck on... Help....., Please!

Does anyone know the answers to Q. 12 and Q 94??? And, is it possible to upload these two photographs?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭roadtripman

I'm pretty sure Q12 is lewis hamilton. Any1 got the answers for Q21, no of runs england were bowled out by and Q16 man in nike cap with surprise victory in june. thanks

I'm pretty sure Q12 is lewis hamilton. Any1 got the answers for Q21, no of runs england were bowled out by and Q16 man in nike cap with surprise victory in june. thanks

Q. 21 is 51, and Q. 16 is the American Rookie who won the U.S. Tour, I think his surname is Glover..........
    Do you know who Q. 94 is?

Q94. not 100% sure but it looks most like luke fitzgerarld, sorry i cant be more help

Q94. not 100% sure but it looks most like luke fitzgerarld, sorry i cant be more help

Thanks! That is whom I thought initially...., but then some people were saying, O' Connell, O' Driscoll and Heaslip! I think Lukie is correct!

Thats what im gonna chance anyway!

Not as sure about Q12 as i was, someone said usain bolt. looked at a few pics and it could easily be him.this quiz is driving me nuts!!!

Q12 is 100% Usain Bolt, found a clip on you tube thats the same as the pic in the quiz. Any more ideas on Q94??

• Advertisement

Q12 is 100% Usain Bolt, found a clip on you tube thats the same as the pic in the quiz. Any more ideas on Q94??

So you are 100% positive on Q. 12?
    I am going with my first instinct, in Luke Fitzgerald for Q. 94.
    I cant see that been a young O' Connell, or O' Driscoll......, or even Heaslip.... HELP!!!

yeah 100% possitive on Q12, i found a clip on you tube where the photo for the quiz was taken. Like your-self wit Q94 not fully sure but i think luke is the best bet, looks most like him and denis law doesnt look too young in the pic.

yeah 100% possitive on Q12, i found a clip on you tube where the photo for the quiz was taken. Like your-self wit Q94 not fully sure but i think luke is the best bet, looks most like him and denis law doesnt look too young in the pic.
    I also just found the clip of the D.J. Thanks!
    Lukie looks the best bet! (I hope!)
    Cheers, and Thanks!

Advertisement