Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to get an equine number ?

Options
  • 06-01-2010 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi i was wondering if anyone knew where i go to get an equine number or how to get one.
    i understand its like a herd or flock number only for horses and ponies and has benefit when it comes to grants and that.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

i have never heard of equine number??
    i do have a herd number alright, as i keep a few cattle..never an equine number though - unless u mean being the 'registered owner' of the horse (as in the owners name on the passport?)?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I've not heard of a herd number for horses before, and when I did a quick search on google for it I didn't come up with any results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭XxAshlingxX

They must each have a passport there is no group number
    Here is a likk dat should provide you wt any info you may need !!:D

http://www.horsepassportagency.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 templelad

thanks for all the help found out how to get one from the dept of agri thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

What sort of grants can you get with it or what are the benefits of having one?

• Advertisement
Advertisement