Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working hostels in Melbourne or nearby?

Options
  • 06-01-2010 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I'm saving up at the moment and thought of the idea of staying in a work for accommodation type hostel. I always hear of these types of places on the net but never really see them advertised. It would be convenient to stay in one of these until I actually get a real job and maybe they would even provide food?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Goiter wrote: »
    I'm saving up at the moment and thought of the idea of staying in a work for accommodation type hostel. I always hear of these types of places on the net but never really see them advertised. It would be convenient to stay in one of these until I actually get a real job and maybe they would even provide food?

I'd expect the competition for such places to be fierce.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭myhorse

m@cc@ wrote: »
    I'd expect the competition for such places to be fierce.

absolutely.
    Maybe look at working on a station in the wilds as they have openings for that kind of thing.
    With the numbers coming out here at the moment getting something like that in a hostel would be like winning the lottery

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Sidney77

base hostel do it and coffee palace also but i checked at begining of december and they were full

Advertisement