Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help getting access to game site

Options
  • 06-01-2010 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Please help me find a way to download the new episode of the giantbomb podcast(the 3:45 new years episode).

I can't seem to be able to get access to the website though i've tried a number of proxies and I can get access through them. But sadly by using the proxies i've no way of downloading.

Can someone suggust a way for me to download the podcast or maybe upload it to megaupload or something?

http://media.giantbomb.com/podcast/GOTY_2009_FINAL_HFB.mp3

There's the direct link

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Right-Click the direct link you posted and click ''Save link as'' or ''Save target as'' And it should start downloading?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mr_fruitbowl

^ legend.

For some reason i can't access the site! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

^ legend.

For some reason i can't access the site! :confused:
    You can't access rapidshare? Are you trying to access it from work? What ISP do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mr_fruitbowl

No no rapidshare works perfect, thanks again for uploading!:)

I was on about the giantbomb website. I cleared out all temp internet files and can access the site through proxy but even if i try and get onto it through my ipod touch all i get is the eircom router page.

And no trying from home and using eircom.

• Advertisement
Advertisement