Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCEHS

Options
  • 06-01-2010 4:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there's anybody (or know of anybody) in the Kilkenny/Waterford area doing the national qualification in exercise, health studies and personal training course starting the end of this month.

I don't have a car and getting the train/bus up and down everyday can add up to a nice sum, so I'm hoping there will be somebody else from the southeast doing it too. Chip in for petrol, etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Where abouts are you doing it? When I did it last year I done it in portlaois

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

Doing it in Dublin the website only gives you the option to do it in Dublin or Cork... Maybe they changed it recently or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

maybe, yer only a few months out cos I know there's one started a month ago next to us in portlaois(I'm doing the next level up)

It's a good course, bit boring in some parts but you'll enjoy it over all

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭odin_ie

The NCEF Certificate in Exercise and Health Fitness which is a UL Certificate has been running in Kilkenny since October through Maltings Training. It ran in Portlaois last year, but is being run in the Ormonde this year. I'd say thats the one you did RTA. I'd say I will do the next level next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

odin_ie wrote: »
    The NCEF Certificate in Exercise and Health Fitness which is a UL Certificate has been running in Kilkenny since October through Maltings Training. It ran in Portlaois last year, but is being run in the Ormonde this year. I'd say thats the one you did RTA. I'd say I will do the next level next year.

Yeah think your right, did some searching on google myself. The one in Portlaois/Kilkenny is different to the one I'm doing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement