Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonlord

• 06-01-2010 6:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭

Just started listening to them recently and I quite like them!Was just wondering if anyone else has heard of them and what's their opinions on them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Yeah DragonLord are a kick ass band. American I think. Have their first 2 albums. their first one 'Rapture' is Killer. There new album is sheduled to be released in early 2011, so a bit of a wait for their new album:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

I have the Black Wings of Destiny album, love it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I have Black wings of Destiny too.Pretty decent album I must say!!One of the guitarists from Testament is in the band.I think that's what intrigued me to listen to them.Symphonic Black Metal isn't my thing but I have to say this band is something else!I am hooked on them at the minute!

Advertisement