Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosscahill TV and Internet options

Options
  • 06-01-2010 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hello,

We have bought a house in Roscahill and are moving in next month, have done a little research online and will phone some companies today but wanted to check here first.

Can anyone tell me what broadbabd options are available in the area and are there digital tv options? I am hoping we dont have to go down the eircom route!

Thanks for any replies :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Hello,

We have bought a house in Roscahill and are moving in next month, have done a little research online and will phone some companies today but wanted to check here first.

Can anyone tell me what broadbabd options are available in the area and are there digital tv options? I am hoping we dont have to go down the eircom route!

Thanks for any replies :)

You have three basic choices for Digital TV

UPC
    Sky
    FreeStat

For Broadband, there was Roscahill Community Broadband.

Airwire cover your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 squirterist

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Its great that sky digital is available! Will have a read of the airwire website now.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Its great that sky digital is available! Will have a read of the airwire website now.

Cheers

sky (or FreeSAT) is available most anywhere, assuming a good view to the south...

Advertisement