Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Apartment in Waterford City?

• 06-01-2010 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Anybody know of a nice apartment to rent in waterford city for less than €500 per month.

1 bed and parking for 2 cars is a must.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

try book a room.ie, and daft.ie, they have apartments for rent on those websites in waterford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

dont use book a room. Thats all i'll say, i doubt i'll get anything wonderful for 500 but you should still do ok. Use daft there should be oodles of places

ziedth wrote: »
    dont use book a room. Thats all i'll say, i doubt i'll get anything wonderful for 500 but you should still do ok. Use daft there should be oodles of places

sure most of places are displayed on both websites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

anplaya wrote: »
    sure most of places are displayed on both websites.

Yea but he saying dont use book a room as a booking agency. They advertise on daft which has heaps of agencies.

But yea I wouldnt use them they are not great.

But op check out daft. I was on there earlier and there is a good few places. I didnt really take notice of the car parking facilities while doing so though.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

definitely dont use book a room, i had major hassle with them giving me my deposit back, various ridiculous excuses, despite the fact that they phoned me the day they did the inspection and thanked me for leaving the place so clean and tidy!

they also messed up the standing order form, and sent me rent demands despite me haveing paid teh rent in advance of it being due

also they were slow to sort out reported faults

and they messed up the date i was moving in, so that they signed contracts with me and gave me the key, yet when i turned up at teh flat the previous tenant hadnt fully moved out.

they are slow to return phonecalls also

so stay well clear of that crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

sam34 wrote: »
    definitely dont use book a room, i had major hassle with them giving me my deposit back, various ridiculous excuses, despite the fact that they phoned me the day they did the inspection and thanked me for leaving the place so clean and tidy!

they also messed up the standing order form, and sent me rent demands despite me haveing paid teh rent in advance of it being due

also they were slow to sort out reported faults

and they messed up the date i was moving in, so that they signed contracts with me and gave me the key, yet when i turned up at teh flat the previous tenant hadnt fully moved out.

they are slow to return phonecalls also

so stay well clear of that crowd.

In a word yes :)

sorrywhat wrote: »
    Yea but he saying dont use book a room as a booking agency. They advertise on daft which has heaps of agencies.

But yea I wouldnt use them they are not great.

But op check out daft. I was on there earlier and there is a good few places. I didnt really take notice of the car parking facilities while doing so though.

Good luck!

yeah saying that,i called in there about 2 years ago when i was on the way home from work .i was just looking for a list of current properties available which i know they would hand out to ya,the two young ones in there were right surly ****S. forgot all about that,but if thats the way they treat prospective business,god know what theyd be like if ya were renting from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

www.daft.ie is good

Advertisement