Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pram to buggy transition

Options
  • 06-01-2010 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    My little girl is 9 weeks old today, she is a big buster to say the least she is quite tall aswell.
    Just wondering when ye made the pram to buggy transition, my niece didnt go in her buggy until she was close to 6 months but i'll be extremely lucky if she still fits in her pram in another month.
    Is in unsafe to put a baby so young in a buggy as they dont really have full control over their heads yet.
    Thanks in advance. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

What about getting a buggy that fully reclines so you can get the best of both worlds? I got the M&P pramette and you could have it completely flat & it was big enough as it also had to be long enough to be a toddlers buggy. :)

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-pliko-pramette-polka/185783003/type-i/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 fashionista!

Depends on the buggy, some are suitable from birth if they lie flat. My little one outgrew her the pram at around 8 weeks (maybe even before then), and I put her in the buggy (Quinny) and she much prefers it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Yeah, my wee man much preferred the angle on the buggy thanks to his reflux - we got a head-hugger to stop any neck or head lolling issues.

Advertisement