Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback needed on creche in D2/D4

Options
  • 06-01-2010 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm doing a bit of research on creches in the area I live in. I went to see "Once Upon a Time", which is in 25 Herbert Place, in front of the canal. Apparently it also goes by another name: Little Rascals. It may have changed names.
    Does anyone know this place and have any advice to give me? I heard one person tell me not to ever take my child there and I'm a bit worried. Also, if anyone recommends a good place in the area, it's much appreciated.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<snip> Sent our daughter here for 2 years. Staff are quite nice, but live under fear of the overall manager.....we found out that different parents get different rates, flexibility etc, so be careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marymcgrath763

Not the warmest place to send your little ones! The business aspect is quite aggressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

No need to revive three year old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement