Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What mode do you fly ?

Options
  • 06-01-2010 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

Hi guy's,

Just wondering if many fly the same mode as I do, as from the people I have talked to all seem to think mine is a bit weird and everyone that flys this way can be traced back to who the learned from...

I fly ( although not in some time ) with Throttle and Ailerons on left with Elevator and Rudder on right. Anyone know what mode this is ? Anyone else on here the same ?

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,494 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Are you left handed, would that be reason to swap around?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

I fly ( although not in some time ) with Throttle and Ailerons on left with Elevator and Rudder on right. Anyone know what mode this is ? Anyone else on here the same ?

You are flying in mode 4, next to mode 2 which most (80% or so) people fly with, mode 4 would be the next most popular. Its common enough, two guys at my field fly in mode 4, and yes, it mainly handed down from the guy who thought you....

Advertisement