Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Synth Player Dublin

Options
  • 06-01-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi ,

Looking for a second synth player for mainly synth based band . See link below to example of what we do. Theres a bit of a theme with this band that everything will be played live and there will be a major focus on gigging. Have a good few songs ready to go and the riffs are pretty straight forward so you wouldnt have to be an amazing player but if you are thats great too.

Open to any and all creative input . Live band will have a live drummer and bass player plus two synths.

Thanks

http://breakingtunes.com/profile/1160

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 genericusernym

Hey man like the sound of the track you have up there very 80's revival, I am a keyboard/piano/synth player and would be interested in getting together, email me with a little more info on the setup you guys have and where ya rehearse. I have some improv stuff up on www.myspace.com/bedford-music. ya can email me at ste.bedford@gmail.com

Advertisement