Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short-term rental of largish house?

Options
  • 06-01-2010 12:15pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Later in the year, my extended family is planning to celebrate a few notable birthdays with a large bash here in Dublin and we're wondering if it's feasible to rent a large house with around six or eight double-bedrooms. As some of us are reasonably good cooks, we're also hoping to do all the catering ourselves, so a kitchen is necessary too :) Overall, the thing is likely to last two or three days, possibly over a weekend, but maybe not.

Does anybody have any suggestions about places around Dublin that might do this kind of rental?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Wise Owl

Just did that very thing for new years - about 50 of us hired a country house that had all the facilities and just left us to it - unfortunately if was in the uk where they seen to have more options.

The closest place I could see was www.Tankardstown.ie,
    I came accross this found this when looking up wedding venues, i'm sure there are more out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭piskins72

maybe try www.holidayrentals.co.uk they list properties all over ireland for holiday rental and some would sleep the numbers you have mentioned and they have ones listed for dublin .. :)

Advertisement