Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair problem

Options
  • 06-01-2010 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the hell is happening with ryanairs online booking system at the moment I'm having a very hard time with it here's my problem!

When I go to confirm my credit card details ( 3v) it says we can not reserve these flights for you at the moment you might of entered the credit card number in wrong ( I didnt I checked it). so it says try again,
    when i try again it won't let me enter in the details in the input boxes there locked!!!

So when I start off again the flights went up €20, this has happened twice, last night and this mornin...its really annoying as I am paying with a 3V voucher for €180 and then they raise it to €197!!

is this happening to anyone??mad.gif
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement