Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piston with all metal or plastic or half an half??

Options
  • 06-01-2010 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

i have a SRC hk 416 and im running 11.1V lipo. and i know i know they'll wreck the gun you shouldnt use them. what ever. im not using it for ROF(nearly always use semi) im using it for trigger response and charging time. anyway im putting in new piston and piston head and cyl head. just wanted to know which piston will i put in? i have all polycarb one, ploycarb with all metal teeth and half metal and polycarb teeth. dont know which one to use. any info??
    thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

IMO id go with the half and half, especially if you have decent gear set in it. Would rather have my piston stripped than my gear.... open to correction on this though, its a good question!

Advertisement