Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acoustic Guitar lessons

Options
  • 06-01-2010 1:06pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 25

Hi,

I'm looking for a good experienced guitar tutor.
    I'm living in rathgar so someone near here would be great but I can travel if needs be.

I been learning bits and pieces myself on the internet and youtube.

I feel i would progress better and a bit faster and probably without the bad habits if I started taking some lessons now.

I know open chords and have started to really practise on the bar chords (which are tough but getting better)
    I can play parts of songs but none the whole way through.... :confused:

PM if you are available to start soon

cheers

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 25 Alabama Slamma

Oops my bad ---- :o

only seen read this after posting
    Do Not Post Requesting or Offering Lessons!
    From today, all requests and offers should be placed on the Adverts.ie Services sections:

Services Offered

Services Requested

Be sure to read and follow the Adverts.ie rules for posting there: http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Adverts_Rules

Anyone posting threads requesting or offering lessons on the Instruments and sub forums will be infracted and their thread will be removed.

will now do the walk of shame over to adverts.ie

sorry

Advertisement