Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cayenne Pepper

Options
  • 06-01-2010 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get this?

Have checked Aldi, Dunnes, Tesco but can never find it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,779 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'd be very surprised if the likes of Dunnes & Tesco didn't have it in stock. There's usually a "Sharwoods" display case with it in most decent supermarkets. Alternatively, if there's a decent delicatessan in your area they may stock it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

If it's a little jar of it you're after most supermarkets have a Schwartz or similar range as HB mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭No1XtinaFan

Yea, that's what section I would check. I must try again. The last 2 times I checked Dunnes and Tesco didn't have it.

Thanks though, will have another look :)

Advertisement