Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Hpat Question

Options
  • 06-01-2010 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just wondering if anyone could give any info about sligo as a test centre for the hpat? I more or less live between sligo and dublin and i have only heard bad things about the dublin test centres?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭cantona56

im sure anne marie will be able to help you out, she's usually lurking around the LC forum : )....yep, you're right to stay away from dubli....did it in the RDS last year....i've seen more organisation at a cattle mart......and cattle marts would be warmer than that place!!!! It was freezing!!!!:eek:...Good luck with the Hpat!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 D1 nd only

:eek:

Defo go to sligo!

Did mine there last year (doing it there again this year:o) whilst my sister did it in the RDS. She got stuck in there for hours! (plus the whole bell curve thing....might be in our favour...never know they might rig it so the country folk do better...u never know).

Last year we started on time and left on time. No drama.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 AndyD91

Thanks...ya i booked it there for sligo last week...where abouts in sligo is it out of interest?

Also does the whole bell curve apply to the examination centre or to the country as a whole?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

I thought it was the whole country as a whole? It'd be odd if it was per region, but that said, I stand to be corrected on it :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 D1 nd only

Good choice! :D

Last year it was held in Gillooly Hall beside the Cathedral in Sligo. It’s easy to find on the day (a bunch of teenagers hanging around a church 9 o’clock in the morning does look a bit odd;))... Not sure if it’s there this year...waiting on their email.

The whole 'Bell Curve'...i'm not sure how it works:confused:...i'd like to think its the country as a whole...but who says it is??

• Advertisement
Advertisement